Monday, November 14, 2011

Bake with LOVE

I had a marvelous sunday. I smell the wet grass in the back yard. The sun was shining brightly. And the birds were singing sweetly. I feel like to dance.. Huuuuuh what a beautiful panorama I had.. Alhamdulillah..


A huge thank you to Reyma for being more than help assistant all day long and for making my garden look 'FANTABULOUS', too.


Let the picture do the talking..
























  



Well done to all of you, ladies. 


Two days of stress, sleepless nights, bloody sweat and tears.. Will I do it again? You bet I will.


p/s ~ And a million thanks to Klavu for the sweet tags that she had made for us and the Bake with LOVE frame. And to my daughter, Liyana.. You did a great job dear, the photograph were magnificent.. Loviya.. 



Thank you sooooooooo much for everyone.. A special day to always remember..


XOXO

Sinah Bisc

No comments: